Driver Software. Done.
Is your progress hampered by sifting through pages and pages of MCU Reference Manuals? Are you hounded by chip setup conflicts and driver consistency issues? Get back to doing what you do best: Innovate. Solve real problems. Let QuantiPhi worry about chip-related hard- and software issues and concentrate on competitive control algorithms when developing your embedded control application.
QuantiPhi is a powerful chip configuration and driver integration tool. The tool provides a full complement of configurable low-level drivers (ADC, CAN, PWM, SPI, Serial, DIO, and others). The tool will guide you through the intricacies of successfully configuring your chip and driver settings to meet your specific I/O and timing requirements.
Benefits in a nutshell:
- Spend more time developing valuable IP
- Reduce the number of software defects
- Take advantage of model based design and testing practices
- Easilly reconfigure and scale your application to meet new controller requirements
- Increase the number of reusable features
- Enjoy built-in support for automatic code generation tools (TargetLink, Embedded Coder)